Friday 3 February 2012

The Breakfast Scrub by Soap & Glory

Personally, I can't have a shower without using a good body scrub. I just don't feel as though I'm properly clean otherwise, perhaps I'm a little OCD? Who knows. Anyway, I often find that many products which profess to be 'scrubs' are little more than a glorified body wash with beads/sand/shells thrown in for no other purpose than to get all over my shower and annoy me when I have to wash it.

None of these things are true of Soap and Glory's 'The Breakfast Scrub', aka the best scrub I have ever used/one of the things I'd take if I were stranded on a desert island/the eighth wonder of the world. I really cannot say enough good things about it.


The packaging is typical of Soap and Glory; cute, kitsch and pink! It comes in a round tub which will look lovely in any girls bathroom. It is an 'oat, shea butter and sugar body smoother' with 'capuacu bio scrubs' which, whilst I'm not entirely sure what they are, do the most amazing job! Really, this stuff is brilliant. It is a thick, gritty formula which can be applied to either wet or dry skin; either way it exfoliates the skin incredibly well, getting rid of all dead skin leaving it feeling smooth and soft with no greasy residue - just perfect skin!




The best thing about this scrub (which is saying something, as the scrub itself is fantastic) is the smell. It smells like MAPLE SYRUP! Really, can you think of anything better?! It really does smell good enough to eat. The only downside I can think of is the price - it is £9.45, which may seem steep for a body scrub, but you get a huge 300ml of product, and a little really goes a long way! One pot should last at least six months, so it works out cheap in the long run. Also, you can get this for £7.70 on asos, although it is out of stock at the moment (no surprise, this is worth its weight in gold!).  


Available at Boots and Asos.

Have you tried this scrub? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment